About the Book
Content Marketing Made Easy is your blueprint to standing out from the online crowd with irresistible content that puts your marketing efforts on autopilot. From blog posts to YouTube videos to podcasts to social media platforms and more, you'll see exactly how to create and utilize the type of content that makes selling your products and services simple, easy and effective.
With Content Marketing Made Easy, you'll discover a simple, step-by-step approach to attract your ideal audience, generate high-quality leads and win new business online without breaking a sweat.
What You'll Discover ...
- What is Content Marketing and How Does it Work?
- Idea Factory: How To Come Up With Content Your Audience Will Go Bananas For
- How to Set Up (and Automate!) a Sales Funnel Using Content
- Simply Irresistible: How To Create Magnetic Content Your Audience Will Devour
- The Secret Sauce That Makes Content Go Viral
- How To Instantly (and Easily) Create Compelling Content ... Even if you're not creative or hate writing
- The Single Best Content Marketing Tool in Existence Today
- Calendars, Automation and Systems - Oh My!
- Includes online access to free bonus training videos, copy-and-paste scripts, templates and much more!
What Others Say ...
“You know me. I don’t recommend people lightly. John Nemo is worth your time. Jump on this!” - Chris Brogan, New York Times Bestselling Author & Speaker
“I highly encourage you to check out John Nemo. I know it will make a difference for you just like it has for me!” - Tom Ziglar, CEO, Ziglar, Inc.
“John Nemo invests himself in dramatically improving all aspects of your marketing where he feels he can add value. I’m very honored to recommend him.” - Bob Burg, International Bestselling Author of “The Go Giver” & Keynote Speaker
About the Author
JOHN NEMO is an Online Course Creator and Bestselling Author who helps Business Coaches, Consultants, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners generate quality leads, build their client base and increase revenue using digital marketing platforms, tools and strategies like Content Marketing, LinkedIn and Webinars.
John regularly guest blogs for Inc. Magazine and American City Business Journals, and his work has also been featured in The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Social Media Examiner, the Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast, on LinkedIn's official marketing blog and many other outlets online.
The author of 8 books, John is a former Associated Press Reporter, Talk Radio Producer, Award-Winning PR Director and Social Media Consultant based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.